A favorite punch for holiday parties from Maine to Rhode Island. View Recipe »
FromMaryLou Daily View Recipe »
A non-alcoholic drink especially popular with children. View Recipe »
A rich, creamy punch, popular in Newport, Rhode Island. View Recipe »
From Heidi Anderson View Recipe »
Nothing beats this on a hot, humid day in berry season. Works well with any kind of berry. View Recipe »
Packed with calcium, fiber, potassium and vitamin C, this smoothie makes a perfect breakfast drink. Try mixed berries, or... View Recipe »
We began serving this fresh lemonade when we first moved into our Martha’s Vineyard home eight years ago.... View Recipe »
fr. cuisinsart.com View Recipe »
For a nonalcoholic version of this drink, omit the liqueur and substitute orange-flavored seltzer water for the wine. View Recipe »
Perfect with brunch or lunch on a sultry summer's day. --Edencroft Manor, Littleton, New Hampshire View Recipe »
Sign-up for Yankee Magazine’s FREE Recipe Box enewsletter!
Receive bi-monthly seasonal recipes hand picked by Yankee editors.
- Buzz Burinski: What happened to the RPM Challenge web site? the ...
- James McInnis: Ben Reed was a gem. He helped bring Newport and th...
- Patti: Not sure how old people are here - but a real (ori...
- Cris Y~D: Short Sands is in York Beach ~ Long Sands meanders...
- sharon: I was wondering if you have pics. we are wanting ...